Bibliography - Barbara A Muhling
- Lowerre-Barbieri, S, G DeCelles, P Pepin, I A Catalan, and Barbara A Muhling, et al., March 2017: Reproductive resilience: a paradigm shift in understanding spawner-recruit systems in exploited marine fish. Fish and Fisheries, 18(2), DOI:10.1111/faf.12180 .
- Malca, E, and Barbara A Muhling, et al., June 2017: The first larval age and growth curve for bluefin tuna (Thunnus thynnus) from the Gulf of Mexico: Comparisons to the Straits of Florida, and the Balearic Sea (Mediterranean). Fisheries Research, 190, DOI:10.1016/j.fishres.2017.01.019 .
- Muhling, Barbara A., et al., March 2017: Projections of future habitat use by Atlantic bluefin tuna: mechanistic vs. correlative distribution models. ICES Journal of Marine Science, 74(3), DOI:10.1093/icesjms/fsw215 .
- Tommasi, Desiree, Charles A Stock, A J Hobday, R Methot, I C Kaplan, J P Eveson, K Holsman, T J Miller, S K Gaichas, M Gehlen, A Pershing, Gabriel A Vecchi, Rym Msadek, Thomas L Delworth, C M Eakin, M A Haltuch, R Seferian, C M Spillman, J R Hartog, S A Siedlecki, J F Samhouri, Barbara A Muhling, R G Asch, M Pinsky, Vincent S Saba, Sarah B Kapnick, and Carlos F Gaitán, et al., March 2017: Managing living marine resources in a dynamic environment: The role of seasonal to decadal climate forecasts. Progress in Oceanography, 152, DOI:10.1016/j.pocean.2016.12.011 .
- Domingues, R, G J Goni, F Bringas, and Barbara A Muhling, et al., May 2016: Variability of preferred environmental conditions for Atlantic bluefin tuna (Thunnus thynnus) larvae in the Gulf of Mexico during 1993–2011. Fisheries Oceanography, 25(3), DOI:10.1111/fog.12152 .
- Laiz-Carrion, R, Trika Gerard, A Uriarte, E Malca, J M Quintanilla, and Barbara A Muhling, et al., July 2015: Trophic Ecology of Atlantic Bluefin Tuna (Thunnusthynnus) Larvae from the Gulf of Mexico and NW Mediterranean Spawning Grounds: A Comparative Stable Isotope Study. PLoS-ONE, 10(7), DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0133406 .
Direct link to page: http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/bibliography/results.php?author=4604