Program in Atmospheric & Oceanic Sciences
- 09/2009 – present: Ph.D Candidate, Program in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, Princeton University. Advisor: Leo J. Donner.
- 03/2007-03/2009: M.Sc, Physics, University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- 03/2004-11/2006: B.Sc, Physics and Applied Mathematics, University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- The role clouds play in Earths radiative energy budget and trends that have occurred over the past few decades.
- Understanding how clouds form and what determines their micro-physical properties.
- The relationship between clouds and the atmospheric circulation, and how this might be affected under global warming.
- Fulbright Ministry of Research, Science and Technology Award – 2009