Postdoctoral Research Associate
Hydroclimate Extremes; Terrestrial Hydrology; Land Surface Models
- Multi-decadal changes in SST teleconnections with droughts and pluvials.
- Current and future trends in floods over the large basins.
- Detection and attribution of recent extreme events
- The impact of soil moisture on regional precipitation via land-atmosphere interactions.
- Anthropogenic impact on global hydrological cycle.
Land Surface Models:
- Inter-comparisons among Multi-LSMs (CLM, Noah, and VIC).
- Diagnostics of terrestrial water cycle in land surface models.