One page climate change research
summaries created at NOAA’s Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory (GFDL) from 2001 to 2003 can be accessed from the six links found below.
- Warming of World Ocean Linked To Human-induced Greenhouse Gases 
- Global Warming Commitment: Temperatures Would Rise Even With No Additional Greenhouse Gas Increases 
- Computer Model Projections of 21st Century Sea Level Change 
- Global Warming and Hurricanes: Computer Model Simulations 
- Global Warming Will Change World’s River Flows 
- Greenhouse Warming Expected To Be Greatest Over Continents & During Winter 
For more recent summaries, along with graphics and animations, see?
NOAA GFDL Climate Research Highlights: Summaries, Graphics and Animations
Video and Audio From GFDL’s Climate Change, Variability Prediction Group