An opportunity to share your research and build cross-disciplinary interactions with colleagues in an informal setting.
Date: Wednesday January 28 2015, 1pm – 4pm
Location: Smagorinsky Seminar Room, NOAA/GFDL
This is a public event – please note the access requirements for all visitors below.
Poster presenters, please register here.
Registration closes Wednesday January 7 2015 at 5pm or when the first 30 posters are received.
- Due to space limitations, we are limited to 30 posters.
- We regret we can only accept poster submissions with either first author or at least one co-author affiliated with GFDL/AOS/CICS.
- You may submit a new or existing poster, but cannot resubmit a poster presented at previous GFDL Poster Expo events.
- Only one poster per first author please.
- First come, first served.
- Standard poster size (36″x48″ or 48″x36″) is requested.
- We ask that presenters create and print posters through their home institution.
- If you plan to print a new poster using GFDL’s large format printer, the size should be 36″x48″ or 48″x36″.
- Please co-ordinate with Cathy Raphael (firstname.lastname@example.org) on any new posters to be printed at GFDL.
These new posters should be ready in FINAL FORM no later than Thursday January 22 2015 and emailed to Cathy by 5pm for printing.
For further information on printing your poster at GFDL, please check here.
Please note: Visitors without GFDL affiliation attending the Poster Expo must present government or university issued photo ID or two other forms of identification to gain access to the facility. If an acceptable ID cannot be provided, the Visitor will not be allowed access. If access is granted, the Visitor must sign in and be given a Visitor Badge. The Visitor Badge expires immediately after the Expo.Please allow 10-15 minutes for entrance into the event for all non NOAA employees or non Princeton University visitors.