These animations are offered as examples of scientific research results, to convey complex information in graphic form.
For questions, please contact:
Lead, Communications and Outreach
Phone: (609) 452-6643
You can also create visualizations with some of GFDL's climate data using NOAA's data exploration tool, NOAAView.
- Aerosols and Clouds
- Climate Diagnostics (Ocean Observation and Modeling (LEVITUS), Upper Tropospheric Relative Humidity)
- Climate Prediction (Surface Air Temperature Anomalies, Water Flow, Arctic Sea Ice Changes, El Niño Forecasting)
- Hurricanes (Mitch, Floyd, Isabel, 2004 Hurricane Season Model Forecasts, Katrina)
- Mesoscale Dynamics (Mesoscale Circulation Modeling, Cyclones & Storms)
- Oceans (Ocean Surface Temperature, Ocean Surface Salinity, Ocean Surface Speed)