GFDL Bicycle Locker Policy
- Bicycles are to be parked outside of the GFDL Main and Computer buildings in either the shed, the bike rack behind the shed, or lockers located at the bottom of the GFDL parking lot.
- Bike parking is available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Bike lockers and the storage shed are intended for daily commuting. For those on extended travel, bikes may be stored in a locker or the shed for up to two weeks. Bike owners needing longer-term storage can use the external bike rack or can arrange for it elsewhere. Exceptions may be made for special circumstances through a request to the Front Office.
- Do not lock an empty locker.
- To prevent damage to our bike lockers, please make sure bike locker doors are closed.