Bibliography - Desiree Tommasi
- Hervieux, G, M A Alexander, Charles A Stock, M G Jacox, K Pegion, E Becker, F Castruccio, and Desiree Tommasi, in press: More reliable coastal SST forecasts from the North American multimodel ensemble. Climate Dynamics. DOI:10.1007/s00382-017-3652-7. March 2017.
- Morse, R E., K D Friedland, Desiree Tommasi, Charles A Stock, and J A Nye, January 2017: Distinct zooplankton regime shift patterns across ecoregions of the U.S. Northeast continental shelf Large Marine Ecosystem. Journal of Marine Systems, 165, DOI:10.1016/j.jmarsys.2016.09.011 .
- Tommasi, Desiree, Charles A Stock, A J Hobday, R Methot, I C Kaplan, J P Eveson, K Holsman, T J Miller, S K Gaichas, M Gehlen, A Pershing, Gabriel A Vecchi, Rym Msadek, Thomas L Delworth, C M Eakin, M A Haltuch, R Seferian, C M Spillman, J R Hartog, S A Siedlecki, J F Samhouri, Barbara A Muhling, R G Asch, M Pinsky, Vincent S Saba, Sarah B Kapnick, and Carlos F Gaitán, et al., March 2017: Managing living marine resources in a dynamic environment: The role of seasonal to decadal climate forecasts. Progress in Oceanography, 152, DOI:10.1016/j.pocean.2016.12.011 .
- Tommasi, Desiree, Charles A Stock, K Pegion, and Gabriel A Vecchi, et al., March 2017: Improved management of small pelagic fisheries through seasonal climate prediction. Ecological Applications, 27(2), DOI:10.1002/eap.1458 .
- Friedland, K D., R T Leaf, J Kane, Desiree Tommasi, R G Asch, N Rebuck, R Ji, S I Large, Charles A Stock, and Vincent S Saba, July 2015: Spring bloom dynamics and zooplankton biomass response on the US Northeast Continental Shelf. Continental Shelf Research, 102, DOI:10.1016/j.csr.2015.04.005 .
- Kearney, K, Desiree Tommasi, and Charles A Stock, September 2015: Simulated ecosystem response to volcanic iron fertilization in the subarctic Pacific ocean. Fisheries Oceanography, 24(5), DOI:10.1111/fog.12118 .
- Stock, Charles A., K Pegion, Gabriel A Vecchi, M A Alexander, Desiree Tommasi, N A Bond, P Fratantoni, Richard G Gudgel, T Kristiansen, T O'Brien, Y Xue, and Xiaosong Yang, September 2015: Seasonal sea surface temperature anomaly prediction for coastal ecosystems. Progress in Oceanography, 137, DOI:10.1016/j.pocean.2015.06.007 .
- Tommasi, Desiree, J A Nye, and Charles A Stock, et al., July 2015: Effect of Environmental Conditions on Juvenile Recruitment of Alewife (Alosa pseudoharengus) and Blueback Herring (A. aestivalis) in Freshwater: A Coastwide Perspective. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 72(7), DOI:10.1139/cjfas-2014-0259 .
Direct link to page: http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/bibliography/results.php?author=4443