Bibliography - Nathaniel C Johnson
- Black, J, and Nathaniel C Johnson, et al., in press: The Predictors and Forecast Skill of Northern Hemisphere Teleconnection Patterns for Lead Times of 3-4 Weeks. Monthly Weather Review. DOI:10.1175/MWR-D-16-0394.1. April 2017.
- Ding, Q, A Schweiger, M L L'Heureux, D S Battisti, S Po-Chedley, and Nathaniel C Johnson, et al., April 2017: Influence of high-latitude atmospheric circulation changes on summertime Arctic sea ice. Nature Climate Change, 7(4), DOI:10.1038/nclimate3241 .
- Johnson, Nathaniel C., and Y Kosaka, December 2016: The impact of eastern equatorial Pacific convection on the diversity of boreal winter El Niño teleconnection patterns. Climate Dynamics, 47(12), DOI:10.1007/s00382-016-3039-1 .
- Chang, C-H, and Nathaniel C Johnson, December 2015: The Continuum of Wintertime Southern Hemisphere Atmospheric Teleconnection Patterns. Journal of Climate, 28(24), DOI:10.1175/JCLI-D-14-00739.1 .
- Xie, Shang-Ping, C Deser, Gabriel A Vecchi, M Collins, Thomas L Delworth, A Hall, E Hawkins, Nathaniel C Johnson, C Cassou, A Giannini, and M Watanabe, October 2015: Towards predictive understanding of regional climate change. Nature Climate Change, 5(10), DOI:10.1038/nclimate2689 .
- Maloney, E, S J Camargo, E K M Chang, B A Colle, R Fu, K L Geil, Qi Hu, X Jiang, Nathaniel C Johnson, K B Karnauskas, J L Kinter, B P Kirtman, Sanjiv Kumar, B Langenbrunner, K Lombardo, L Long, A Mariotti, J E Meyerson, K Mo, J D Neelin, Zaitao Pan, R Seager, Y L Serra, A Seth, J Sheffield, J Stroeve, J Thibeault, Shang-Ping Xie, Chunzai Wang, Bruce Wyman, and Ming Zhao, March 2014: North American Climate in CMIP5 Experiments: Part III: Assessment of 21st Century Projections. Journal of Climate, 27(6), DOI:10.1175/JCLI-D-13-00273.1 .
- Sheffield, J, S J Camargo, R Fu, Qi Hu, X Jiang, Nathaniel C Johnson, K B Karnauskas, Seon Tae Kim, J L Kinter, Sanjiv Kumar, B Langenbrunner, E Maloney, A Mariotti, J E Meyerson, J D Neelin, S Nigam, Zaitao Pan, A Ruiz-Barradas, R Seager, Y L Serra, D-Z Sun, Chunzai Wang, Shang-Ping Xie, J-Y Yu, Tao Zhang, and Ming Zhao, December 2013: North American Climate in CMIP5 Experiments. Part II: Evaluation of Historical Simulations of Intra-Seasonal to Decadal Variability. Journal of Climate, 26(23), DOI:10.1175/JCLI-D-12-00593.1 .
Direct link to page: http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/bibliography/results.php?author=4003