Bibliography - David J Paynter
- Lin, Pu, David J Paynter, Yi Ming, and V Ramaswamy, February 2017: Changes of the Tropical Tropopause Layer under Global Warming. Journal of Climate, 30(4), DOI:10.1175/JCLI-D-16-0457.1 .
- Zhao, Ming, J-C Golaz, Isaac M Held, V Ramaswamy, Shian-Jiann Lin, Yi Ming, Paul Ginoux, Bruce Wyman, Leo J Donner, David J Paynter, and Huan Guo, January 2016: Uncertainty in model climate sensitivity traced to representations of cumulus precipitation microphysics. Journal of Climate, DOI:10.1175/JCLI-D-15-0191.1 .
- Frölicher, Thomas L., Jorge L Sarmiento, David J Paynter, John P Dunne, John P Krasting, and Michael Winton, January 2015: Dominance of the Southern Ocean in anthropogenic carbon and heat uptake in CMIP5 models. Journal of Climate, 28(2), DOI:10.1175/JCLI-D-14-00117.1 .
- Frölicher, Thomas L., and David J Paynter, July 2015: Extending the relationship between global warming and cumulative carbon emissions to multi-millennial timescales. Environmental Research Letters, 10(7), DOI:10.1088/1748-9326/10/7/075002 .
- Paynter, David J., and Thomas L Frölicher, October 2015: Sensitivity of radiative forcing, ocean heat uptake and climate feedbacks to changes in anthropogenic greenhouse gases and aerosols. Journal of Geophysical Research, 120(19), DOI:10.1002/2015JD023364 .
- Pincus, R, E Mlawer, L Oreopoulos, A S Ackerman, S Baek, M Brath, S A Buehler, K E Cady‐Pereira, Jason N S Cole, J-L Dufresne, M Kelley, J Li, J Manners, David J Paynter, R Roehrig, M Sekiguchi, and M Daniel Schwarzkopf, July 2015: Radiative flux and forcing parameterization error in aerosol-free clear skies. Geophysical Research Letters, 42(13), DOI:10.1002/2015GL064291 .
- Paynter, David J., and V Ramaswamy, September 2014: Investigating the impact of the shortwave water vapor continuum upon climate simulations using GFDL global models. Journal of Geophysical Research, 119(8), DOI:10.1002/2014JD021881 .
- Paynter, David J., and V Ramaswamy, August 2012: Variations in water vapor continuum radiative transfer with atmospheric conditions. Journal of Geophysical Research, 117, D16310, DOI:10.1029/2012JD017504 .
- Paynter, David J., and V Ramaswamy, October 2011: An assessment of recent water vapor continuum measurements upon longwave and shortwave radiative transfer. Journal of Geophysical Research, 116, D20302, DOI:10.1029/2010JD015505 .
- Paynter, David J., I V Ptashnik, K P Shine, K M Smith, R McPheat, and R G Williams, November 2009: Laboratory measurements of the water vapor continuum in the 1200–8000 cm−1 region between 293 K and 351 K. Journal of Geophysical Research, 114, D21301, DOI:10.1029/2008JD011355 .
Direct link to page: http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/bibliography/results.php?author=3463