Bibliography - Baoqiang Xiang
- Xiang, Baoqiang, Ming Zhao, Isaac M Held, and J-C Golaz, February 2017: Predicting the severity of spurious “double ITCZ” problem in CMIP5 coupled models from AMIP simulations. Geophysical Research Letters, 44(3), DOI:10.1002/2016GL071992 .
- Li, K, Z Li, Y Yang, and Baoqiang Xiang, et al., July 2016: Strong modulations on the Bay of Bengal monsoon onset vortex by the first northward-propagating intra-seasonal oscillation. Climate Dynamics, 47(1), DOI:10.1007/s00382-015-2826-4 .
- Cao, J, B Wang, and Baoqiang Xiang, et al., May 2015: Major Modes of Short-Term Climate Variability in the Newly Developed NUIST Earth System Model (NESM). Advances in Atmospheric Sciences, 32(5), DOI:10.1007/s00376-014-4200-6 .
- Wang, B, J-Y Lee, and Baoqiang Xiang, January 2015: Asian summer monsoon rainfall predictability: a predictable mode analysis. Climate Dynamics, 44(1-2), DOI:10.1007/s00382-014-2218-1 .
- Wang, B, and Baoqiang Xiang, et al., May 2015: Rethinking Indian monsoon rainfall prediction in the context of recent global warming. Nature Communications, 6, 7154, DOI:10.1038/ncomms8154 .
- Xiang, Baoqiang, Shian-Jiann Lin, Ming Zhao, Gabriel A Vecchi, T Li, X Jiang, Lucas M Harris, and Jan-Huey Chen, February 2015: Beyond weather time scale prediction for Hurricane Sandy and Super Typhoon Haiyan in a global climate model. Monthly Weather Review, 143(2), DOI:10.1175/MWR-D-14-00227.1 .
- Xiang, Baoqiang, Ming Zhao, X Jiang, Shian-Jiann Lin, T Li, X Fu, and Gabriel A Vecchi, July 2015: The 3-4 Week MJO Prediction Skill in a GFDL Coupled Model. Journal of Climate, 28(13), DOI:10.1175/JCLI-D-15-0102.1 .
- Yun, K-S, K-J Ha, S-K Yeh, B Wang, and Baoqiang Xiang, March 2015: Critical role of boreal summer North Pacific subtropical highs in ENSO transition. Climate Dynamics, 44(7-8), DOI:10.1007/s00382-014-2193-6 .
- Su, J, Baoqiang Xiang, B Wang, and T Li, December 2014: Abrupt termination of the 2012 Pacific warming and its implication on ENSO prediction. Geophysical Research Letters, 41(24), DOI:10.1002/2014GL062380 .
- Xiang, Baoqiang, B Wang, J Li, Ming Zhao, and J-Y Lee, November 2014: Understanding the anthropogenically forced change of equatorial Pacific trade winds in coupled climate models. Journal of Climate, 27(22), DOI:10.1175/JCLI-D-14-00115.1 .
Direct link to page: http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/bibliography/results.php?author=4208