Bibliography - Fabien Paulot
- Clifton, O E., Arlene M Fiore, C E Morris, Sergey Malyshev, Larry W Horowitz, Elena Shevliakova, and Fabien Paulot, et al., January 2017: Interannual variability in ozone removal by a temperate deciduous forest. Geophysical Research Letters, 44(1), DOI:10.1002/2016GL070923 .
- Paulot, Fabien, Song-Miao Fan, and Larry W Horowitz, January 2017: Contrasting seasonal responses of sulfate aerosols to declining SO2 emissions in the Eastern US: implications for the efficacy of SO2 emission controls. Geophysical Research Letters, 44(1), DOI:10.1002/2016GL070695 .
- Paulot, Fabien, Song-Miao Fan, and Larry W Horowitz, January 2017: Contrasting seasonal responses of sulfate aerosols to declining SO2 emissions in the Eastern U.S.: Implications for the efficacy of SO2 emission controls. Geophysical Research Letters, 44(1), DOI:10.1002/2016GL070695 .
- Lee, H-M, and Fabien Paulot, et al., January 2016: Sources of nitrogen deposition in Federal Class I areas in the US. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 16(2), DOI:10.5194/acp-16-525-2016 .
- Li, J, Jingqiu Mao, K-E Min, R A Washenfelder, S S Brown, J Kaiser, F N Keutsch, R Volkamer, G M Wolfe, T F Hanisco, I B Pollack, , M Graus, J B Gilman, B M Lerner, C Warneke, J A de Gouw, A M Middlebrook, J Liao, A Welti, B H Henderson, V Faye McNeill, S R Hall, K Ullmann, Leo J Donner, Fabien Paulot, and Larry W Horowitz, August 2016: Observational constraints on glyoxal production from isoprene oxidation and its contribution to organic aerosol over the Southeast United States. Journal of Geophysical Research, 121(16), DOI:10.1002/2016JD025331 .
- Paulot, Fabien, Paul Ginoux, William F Cooke, Leo J Donner, Song-Miao Fan, Meiyun Lin, Jingqiu Mao, Vaishali Naik, and Larry W Horowitz, February 2016: Sensitivity of nitrate aerosols to ammonia emissions and to nitrate chemistry: implications for present and future nitrate optical depth. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 16(3), DOI:10.5194/acp-16-1459-2016 .
- Fu, T-M, Y Zheng, Fabien Paulot, Jingqiu Mao, and R M Yantosca, May 2015: Positive but variable sensitivity of August surface ozone to large-scale warming in the southeast United States. Nature Climate Change, 5(5), DOI:10.1038/nclimate2567 .
- Hu, W W., P Campuzano-Jost, B B Palm, D A Day, A M Ortega, P L Hayes, J E Krechmer, Q Chen, M Kuwata, Y J Liu, S S de Sá, K McKinney, S T Martin, M Hu, S H Budisulistiorini, M Riva, J D Surratt, J M St. Clair, G Isaacman-Van Wertz, L D Yee, A H Goldstein, S Carbone, J Brito, P Artaxo, J A de Gouw, A Koss, A Wisthaler, T Mikoviny, T R Karl, L Kaser, W Jud, A Hansel, K S Docherty, M L Alexander, N H Robinson, H Coe, J D Allan, M R Canagaratna, Fabien Paulot, and J L Jimenez, October 2015: Characterization of a real-time tracer for isoprene epoxydiols-derived secondary organic aerosol (IEPOX-SOA) from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 15(20), DOI:10.5194/acp-15-11807-2015 .
- Millet, D B., M Baasandorj, D K Farmer, J A Thornton, K Baumann, P Brophy, S Chaliyakunnel, J A de Gouw, M Graus, L Hu, A Koss, B H Lee, F D Lopez-Hilfiker, J A Neuman, and Fabien Paulot, et al., June 2015: A large and ubiquitous source of atmospheric formic acid. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 15(11), DOI:10.5194/acp-15-6283-2015 .
- Nguyen, T B., J D Crounse, A P Teng, J M St. Clair, and Fabien Paulot, et al., February 2015: Rapid deposition of oxidized biogenic compounds to a temperate forest. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 112(5), DOI:10.1073/pnas.1418702112 .
- Paulot, Fabien, D J Jacob, M T Johnson, T G Bell, A R Baker, W C Keene, I Lima, S C Doney, and Charles A Stock, August 2015: Global oceanic emission of ammonia: constraints from seawater and atmospheric observations. Global Biogeochemical Cycles, 29(8), DOI:10.1002/2015GB005106 .
- Zhao, Y H., L Zhang, Y P Pan, Y S Wang, Fabien Paulot, and D K Henze, September 2015: Atmospheric nitrogen deposition to the northwestern Pacific: seasonal variation and source attribution. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics Discussions, 15(8), DOI:10.5194/acpd-15-13657-2015 .
- Zhu, L, D K Henze, J Bash, G-R Jeong, K E Cady‐Pereira, M Shephard, M Luo, Fabien Paulot, and S Capps, November 2015: Global evaluation of ammonia bidirectional exchange and livestock diurnal variation schemes. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 15(22), DOI:10.5194/acp-15-12823-2015 .
- Mao, Jingqiu, Fabien Paulot, D J Jacob, R C Cohen, J D Crounse, P O Wennberg, C A Keller, R Hudman, M P Barkley, and Larry W Horowitz, October 2013: Ozone and organic nitrates over the eastern United States: sensitivity to isoprene chemistry. Journal of Geophysical Research, 118(19), DOI:10.1002/jgrd.50817 .
- Marais, E A., D J Jacob, T P Kurosu, K Chance, J G Murphy, C Reeves, G Mills, S Casadio, D B Millet, M P Barkley, Fabien Paulot, and Jingqiu Mao, July 2012: Isoprene emissions in Africa inferred from OMI observations of formaldehyde columns. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 12(14), DOI:10.5194/acp-12-6219-2012 .
Direct link to page: http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/bibliography/results.php?author=4036